Happy Halloween, all! While I love fall, I'm not a very big Halloween fan. I think once we have the wee one, I'll be able to enjoy the holiday once again from a child's perspective rather than feeling like I'm surrounded by drunk frat boys and girls dressed like hookers! I'm over it.
- I need to take a new photo of the baby bump. 36 1/2 weeks, folks! Oy!
- I had a very difficult time getting socks on this morning.
- I wake up every hour and a half to two hours to pee or roll over.
- I don't know the definition of the word comfortable anymore.
- Baby is a mover and a shaker. Holy heck! I am taken off guard quite a bit. I love knowing he's in there - alive and kickin', but I don't always love getting whacked. Can someone tell me I'm not alone?
Enjoy your treats tonight!